49$ bid 85$ BIN
Behringer Crossover CX2300 | eBay
i have 2 of them now. thanks to bowtie.![]()

49$ bid 85$ BIN
Behringer Crossover CX2300 | eBay
i have 2 of them now. thanks to bowtie.![]()
Sonic Barbarian
I also bought one from Parts Express for $80 on sale during Christmas, great price, but it also cost me $40 for xlr to rca adapters.Works great and my morphodite Altecs never sounded better plus its included sub output. Too bad my wife would shoot me if I picked up another.
"James, a little knowledge is a dangerous thing!" World's scariest Volvo: [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKn-LTNa4rc[/url]
Opps, you are correct Bowtie, I was wrong again.
"James, a little knowledge is a dangerous thing!" World's scariest Volvo: [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKn-LTNa4rc[/url]
Don't fret it. I don't think a lot of folks are aware of the 2300. It's older, of better build quality, it's heavy for it's size, it has a nice thick one piece face plate, and best of all it has independent LF delay for left and right channels. Oh, and i forgot to mention that it also has switchable CD horn equalization.
If you can find a NIB one anywhere, IMO you have struck a little paydirt. But, even used in good working order, it's a nice sounding, and very flexible piece of gear for the entry fee.
here's the direct link to the image below if you want a close look. http://medias.audiofanzine.com/image...300-584507.jpg
![]()
Last edited by bowtie427ss; August 7th, 2014 at 09:50 AM.
Not all vegetables make good leaders.

here's mine.
![]()
Sonic Barbarian
Bookmarks